Features & Benefits
- Power infrastructure monitoring: Up-to-the-minute statistics and reporting provides a quick way to identify potential issues.
- Rack level analytics: Easy access to rack capacity (space, power, cooling), A/B failover and load balance analytics.
- Floor layout and rack builder: View the status and equipment in each rack and monitor your data center with the visual floor layout display.
- Reporting and automatic escalations: Notifications of potential issues to ensure you can react and take corrective actions.
- Multitenancy: Support multiple customers and users by presenting separate and distinct data that pertains solely to each tenant.
|OPERATING SYSTEM – CERTIFIED||Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7.3 (64 bit)
CentOS Linux 7.3 (64 bit)
OS cannot be upgraded after installation.
Install 7.x OS using “Server with GUI” option.
All database access is protected with SSL if using Linux 7.3.
|OPERATING SYSTEM - SUPPORTED||Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6.6, 6.7, 6.8 and 6.9 (64 bit)
CentOS Linux 6.6, 6.7, 6.8 and 6.9 (64 bit)
Oracle Enterprise Linux 6.8 (64 bit)
|OPERATING SYSTEM LOCALE||Operating System must use the en_US locale|
|PHYSICAL MEMORY||16 GB|
|MINIMUM DISK SPACE||500 GB|
|CPUS||Quad Core Intel E3-1230 v5 and above|
|VIRTUAL MEMORY||Minimum: 1.5x Physical Memory|
|DEFAULT DISK THROUGHPUT||200 MB/sec|
|CLIENT APPLICATIONS||Internet Explorer v11 (minimum)
Firefox 56 (minimum)
Google Chrome 61 (minimum)
Adobe® Flash Player® 25
PuTTY (for server installation)
WinSCP (for server installation)
|VIRTUAL SERVER||VMware Workstation or ESXi 4,5,6|
|WEB SERVER||Tomcat 8.0.30 (included with VDC)|
|DATABASE||PostgreSQL 9.4.5 server (included with VDC)|