- Comprehensive monitoring improves power management
- Extensive device-driven library interfaces to monitor a multitude of different device types/manufacturers
- System includes power monitoring software, hardware and services to help safely and sustainably reduce unplanned downtime, energy consumption and maintenance costs
- Energy reporting helps track facility efficiency for improved energy management
- Supports interfaces to building management systems, DCIM and other integrated systems
- Web browser access and remote alarm/event notification provide seamless system visibility, without the need for additional client seat licenses
- Scalable from the smallest systems to largest applications to meet existing and future needs
- High performance trend analysis and forecasting tools assess equipment performance through cause analysis, impact analysis, capacity planning, preventative maintenance assessments and more
Additional Features and Benefits
- New updates further enhance capabilities: Foreseer has incorporated the latest cybersecurity recommendations for improved web access and security; increased customization capabilities to provide better insight; and added universal, remote connectivity to enable immediate response before uptime is impacted.
- Gain valuable insight across your entire infrastructure: Foreseer monitors an organization’s vast array of devices — regardless of manufacturer or model —resulting in increased system efficiency, safety and predictability.
- Vendor-independent, scalable solution: Fully scalable to support a single data center, facility or campus — or multiple facilities anywhere in the world — Foreseer is a vendor-neutral solution that supports thousands of devices allowing for a scalable system that can grow from one location to locations around the globe.
- Save money through power and energy infrastructure management: Foreseer identifies and analyzes trends to help improve management, slash energy consumption and avoid downtime from system failure.
Foreseer offers enterprise power monitoring for a single facility or campus or multiple facilities and campuses around the world.
You can begin with monitoring a single location and expand as necessary. Several add-on hardware and software solutions are available to help enhance or expand Foreseer to fit your unique needs.
- Dynamic one-line diagrams
- True redundancy or high availability
- Full graphics editing with web editor software
- Onsite or offsite instructor lead training
- Customizable customer care agreements for software, hardware or onsite engineering
- Engineering, hardware, project management, driver development, custom graphics development, system architecture and contractor drawing packages, and turnkey installation
- Polling and logging of all integrated systems, devices and parameters up to once per second
- Vendor-neutral software with an extensive library of device drivers available
- ModbusTCP or RTU, BACnet IP, OPC, LON, SNMP, proprietary protocols and others upon request
- Dashboard, device, single line and floor plan webviews
- Email alarm notifications and standard reports
To fit an organization’s unique needs, Foreseer can be enhanced or expanded with several add-on hardware and software solutions, including:
- Data Acquisition Engine (DAE) brings information into the main Foreseer server from geographically or physically removed sites where local IT expertise may not exist
- Universal Input Enclosure (UIE) integrates equipment and sensors in a flexible package, either wall mountable enclosure or rack mounted 2U footprint, to extend monitoring to remote locations or for equipment without communication options.
- Sequence of Events Recorder is an advanced input status management system that captures changes of state with 1msec precision in the sequence they occur, enabling post disturbance root cause analysis
- Manager of Managers (MOM) provides a powerful way to integrate data from multiple locations where each location is running its own Foreseer server
- Foreseer Channel Packs expand Foreseer systems
- Foreseer Server Redundancy provides the highest level of system reliability
- Foreseer Reporting Services consolidates complex data from a multitude of devices regardless of geography into easy-to-understand graphical reports for high-level strategic value